Tool Management Program
• Tooling rationalisation
• On-site training
• Robust flexible tooling & reliable management system
• Transparent tooling costs in relation to jobs
TMP is a contract for Iscar Pacific Ltd to manage your total insert and tool stocks, ensuring that your regular tooling and insert requirements are always in your store, eliminating costly down time.
How dows it work?
• Iscar Pacific Ltd takes responsibility for your insert management.
• In consultation with your staff, we establish your insert and tooling requirements, and set a minimum level for these items.
• All items are installed in a cabinet or vending system supplied by Iscar Pacific Ltd.
• You no longer need to concern yourself with availability of the right tooling; we will do that for you.
• In most cases we are able to reduce the amount of inserts or tools you currently hold in stock through rationalisation.
• To safeguard your company in an over supply situation, we will credit any item that you no longer wish to stock (excluding indents).
• Iscar can install software that will supply a report on all insert and tools used during the month - value and quantity - for your accounting purposes.
What do you need to do?
1. With your Iscar Pacific Ltd engineer, establish an estimated monthly consumption of carbide tooling and inserts. This can be done using our computer records, and from this we set the minimum and maximum levels you would like to hold.
2. Allowing for what you already have in stock, order the tooling and inserts to bring you to the agreed levels.
Then you can forget about tooling hassles... The rest is up to us!!
Contact us or talk to your local Iscar rep for more information about our Tool Management Program.